SKEEPER is the Smart Healthcare Device Based on IoT Technology
Measure Heart Sound
Measure Fetus Heart Sound
SM-100’s Basic Functions
Measure Respiration Sound
SM-500(Coming in 2021)
Awesome Healthcare Gadget
- Hear the vital sign
- Share the sound data
- Digital Index
- Safety & Reliable Test
Providing a variety of applications for every family’s healthcare needs
Provides Smart Applications for Customized Healthcare at Home.
- Healthcare for Pregnant Women and Fetuses (SKEEPER MAMA)
- Healthcare for Babies, Infants and Children (SKEEPER BABY)
- Healthcare for Adults, Seniors and Cardiovascular Patients (SKEEPER HEART)
SKEEPER H/W connects to the application via Bluetooth allowing you to see and hear the graph and heartbeat respectively. Anyone can check their health Status eaily, the digital indicator and grpahs analyzed by SKEEPER.
Smart Algorithms designed by medical experts
SKEEPER manages measured results by Smart Algorithm (by examination/ stethoscope/analysis/result/record), and can transmit results via SNS and E-mail.
- You can use the “Age / Gender Heart Rate Standard” suggested by American Heart Association to objectively compare measured cardiac health.
- By analyzing measurement information, BPM, Heartbeat Regularity, Heart Age, Stress Index, and Dietary/Exercise Data are provided.
- History Management Function to sort by time, status, and family member profile.
Convenient via wired/wireless connection
SKEEPER connects earphones directly to the human body to measure its various sounds. You can hear the sound of fetus, heart, and lungs and access various functions through a dedicated application after connecting the SKEEPER to a smartphone via Bluetooth.
Safety of Use
SKEEPER does not use harmful input methods, e.g. ultrasonic wave or current devices. Instead, it collects the sound signals of human body by the principle of Mic sound collection and uses SKEEPER’s specialized sound processing technology and wired transmission methods. It is absolutely harmless to the human body, and as such is safe for use with young children or the elderly.